|More Journal Entries|
Heyo everyone, as the widget says this is all about this group and what we as the JDM-Lifestyle community are all about, as well as rules and guidelines for those who would like to join or are new to the group.
Basically this group is simple and straightforward; anything that has cars can be submitted here. Well, almost anything, but that'll be saved for the rules for an explanation. Anyway, everyone here is a car fanatic of some sort, and you can submit photos, drawings, screenshots from your video games, and any other sort of art relating to cars here as well.
You can also use this group as a way to get in touch with others who are crazy about cars as well. If you have questions for mods you should do to your own vehicle or what could be wrong with your car as well, you can come here and ask away.
Now, here are the ground rules for this group;
1. Anything relating to cars and motor vehicles can be submitted. This does include go-karts, motorcycles and sport bikes/crotch rockets, tractors, or whatever.
2. Please submit your deviations to the corresponding folder, i.e. if your car is a Japanese manufactured car, even if it's the USDM model, please submit it to the Japanese cars folder.
3. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT NSFW ART. Any graphic nudity in a photo or drawing involving a vehicle is strictly not allowed and will result in punishment at the admin's discretion. Images involving suggestive material are subject to review.
4. Please be helpful and courteous to others; if they have a question and an admin is not around to answer it or you have an answer for it, answer it in a constructive, assisting way. Putting people down or trolling users will result in punishment at an admin's discretion.
5. If someone is being trolled or bullied, please report it to an admin via note or comment and let them know so they can handle it. Starting a flame war is not the way to solve problems.
6. Please remember to have fun with the group; chat with others about cars, make some friends, submit some art and above all have fun!